Catalog your comic collection with ease. Just scan barcodes with your camera and automatically get full comic details and cover art.
Subscription: $14.99 per year / free 7-day trial
Use our "CLZ Core" service to easily add comics, either by:
1. scanning comic barcodes with your device camera.
2. searching our online comic database by series title.
* CLZ Core will automatically give you cover art and full comic details, like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, creator lists, character lists, etc...
Use our "CLZ Cloud" service to:
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
* Sync your comic database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your comic list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Comic Collector or Comic Connect software (separate subscription).
Other app features:
* Get comic prices from GoCollect.com (values based on "slabbed & graded" comics!)
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit comics to add more details, like storage box, grade, grader notes, etc..
* Can't find your comic in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group comics into folders, e.g. by series, publisher, grade, etc...
* Sort comic lists by series, issue number, value, purchase date, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Comics is a subscription app:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
The subscription lets you:
* use the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access our CLZ Core online comic database, for comic details and cover art
* use our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* use our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
* download our regular app updates with new features and improvements
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice (monthly or yearly). You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
NEW: Now download GoCollect values in other currencies
Use the Settings screen (choose Settings from the menu) to select your preferred currency for the comic value, cover price and purchase price fields. Choose from USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, CHF, NOK, SEK or DKK. Then run Update Values again to retrieve comic values converted to your selected currency, using the current exchange rate.
Add Comics by Series: New "Select All" checkbox
Re-designed toolbars at the top
Collection Status filter (2nd button from top right)
- Now lets you filter by all status values (inc. On Order, For Sale)
- Button now highlights in yellow when a filter is active
New Settings for Series and Creator Sort Names
Improved Statistics screen
- More database totals at the top (purchase price)
- More charts (by Publisher, by Grade, by Year, by Creator, etc..
- New: "tap to show all" to enlarge charts
- Crash in Missing Comics screen.
- Add Screen: Scrolling through results could be slow
- Edit Multiple: Fixed a rare crash
- Manage Pick List: a pick list item could appear twice when merging
- Crash when adding comics on certain tablet devices.
Another big update for your CLZ Comics app, version 6.1!
* New Pre-fill screen that pops up when adding comics, letting you set various fields right then and there. No more need to edit your added comics afterwards!
Fields available in the Pre-fill screen: Grade, Quantity, Grading Company, Raw/Slabbed, Storage Box, Owner, Purchase Date, Purchase Store, Purchase Price (or, auto-fill with Cover Price) and Tags.
* New look and layout of Field Defaults screen.
- Toolbar above the Series folder could disappear on smaller screens.
- Edit Screen: You can now directly edit existing series title / sort title again.
- Field Defaults would override information coming from Core.
- Updated layout for the Update Values Report.
- Add by barcode: for some scanned barcodes, the Add button did not appear.
Better barcode search results for older comics (1970 to 2000):
* Over 35 thousand extra barcodes are now being recognized.
* Now correctly handles multiple comics with the same barcode.
* Improved barcode search engine.
Re-designed search results in Add Comics screen:
* clearer layout of all search result entries
* issue numbers are now listed in "badges" on the left, separate from series titles and now change color depending on Collection Status
- In some cases Update from Core could overwrite existing data
- Problems downloading images on some devices
- The app could crash when editing certain fields defaults.
- The app could crash when editing certain fields.
- Crash when syncing a comic without a series name.
- Issues could end up in another series after syncing.
- Crash when syncing a removed comic without an issue title.
New "Unrecognized Barcode" screen, that pops up when you scan a barcode that is not found in our Core online comic database. The new screen lets you:
1. Easily add the comic to your database anyway
2. Report the barcode as missing, so that we can add it to our Core ASAP!
Just fill in the following fields:
* Issue No and Variant
* Variant Description
* Cover Year and Month
and hit "Add to Collection" at the bottom.
Let's work together to get *all* comic barcodes in the CLZ Core!
New in 5.1: Better barcode scanning!
* No more need to manually select scan mode (+0 | +2 | +5).
Just set it to AUTO and the scanner will automatically scan the full barcode!
* Difficulties scanning barcodes with extension?
Then set it to EXT to force extension scanning.
* Improved scan engine, with a larger "scan rectangle".
* Add manually added comics with status “Slabbed”, now adds them as “Raw”.
- Cover date year / release date year / read date year and purchase date year folders.
- Main list cells now show release date instead of cover date.
- Rare incident where timeouts occurred during CLZ Cloud sync.
- Custom images were uploaded too often
- The amount of items for each pick list could be wrong
- Add by Barcode: For older barcodes sometimes the wrong issue would be pre-selected
- Crash in Field Defaults screen
- Edit screen: Edit pencil buttons were broken
- Custom covers could upload too often
- Some further modifications to the Manage Pick List screen and pick list pop-ups in the edit screens
- In some cases the recent purchases list in the statistics screen was incorrect.
- Cover price was not downloaded when adding/updating from Core.
* New Statistics screen *
A cool “infographic” style screen showing nice totals and statistics about your comic collection. Total number of series and comics, total value, number of comics by series, total value by series, etc...
- Crash loop when the app was trying to show an empty series.
- New setting to always display grade and/or values in list view
- Added default values for the Grading Company field
- Using "Update Values" could time out
- "Add to Collection" button would sometimes not show in Add by Barcode screen
- Returned the Edit Series button in the Edit Comic screen
- Multiple Collections: Have/Want summaries now only show for the active collection (not the entire database)
- Templates: My Rating was missing (now found under Personal)
- Add Screen: previews of results could sometimes not be loaded.
* New: resizable panels (for tablets only):
- All panels in the main screen (folders, list and details) are now resizable using draggable separators between the panels, so that you can customize the layout to your own liking.
- The resizable panels in the Add screen have been updated to use the nicer look of the draggable separators.
* New: Redesigned app icons
- We designed new icons that give new users a better indication of what the app actually does (as opposed to just a different color CLZ logo), but still belong together, when shown together. If you’re on Android 8.0 or higher, you will now get “adaptive icons”.
- Numeric values in manage pick lists were sorted incorrectly.
- Tapping a cover in the details view of the add screen resulted in a 'page not found' error.
- When syncing some comics were not added locally in rare occasions.
- Phone: series thumbnails did not take the collection status in account.
- The buttons to switch folders, sorting and view options have been moved to more logical places to make them more accessible.
- The selection mode button has been removed, just tap and hold on an item to start selecting items.
- Update from core could overwrite manually added Edition, Crossover, Imprint and Age fields.